Sunday, November 14, 2004

Putting the fun in Funds

Glad to see everyone seems to be doing well. I'm doing pretty good too, except for having to go to Walmart 2x today.

I got my bed yesterday, and after a week of sleeping on the floor, wow, what a difference.

Work is going well, I'm putting in a good number of hours and trying to learn everything. I work with some good people. One guy is from the area, and has been very helpful. He actually pointed out the apartment complex I moved into. This other guy is from Louisiana, and is bringing me some cajun beef jerky tomorrow, which I'm looking forward to.

I'm on the Funds Management team now, so I'll be dealing primarily with the control and allocation of government funds. Its a little known module, but I think it is starting to gain prominence, and I'm excited to work with it. The interesting and challenging thing is that there are only three people on the planet who are good with this module. Ok, that's an exaggeration, but its not far from the truth.

I'm also beginning to apply to schools around here, Ohio State and Franklin top the list right now, and hopefully I can get started in the springtime.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home