Saturday, November 06, 2004

Hello blokes

I moved into my apartment last night, and by move, I mean I dumped everything that was in my car into the empty floor of my living room. I don't really see anything changing when I get a house, except that I'll pay someone else to do that for me.

Things are going well, I now live in Dublin, which is in the outskirts of Columbus, and is home to Wendy's corporate headquarters. Yes, I love Wendy's that much.

As for Iraq, it looks like the Marines will be preparing an offensive on Fallujah fairly soon, they've amassed 10,000 American soldiers outside the city, and are backing up the Iraq army. Hopefully this will be settled with the minimum bloodshed, but that is really wishful thinking.

Also, if anyone is going to be home on December 5, Flemington that is, than I think I might be stopping by to say hello. My friend Adam Towle is getting married that day, so I'm flying in for the wedding.

I hope all is well with everyone, and if you still have fingers, post something damnit.

1 Comments:

Blogger X.A. Botero said...

i responded above, bloke!

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home