Thursday, November 11, 2004

Happy Birthday to Me!

Just had a little spare time before I start studying for my History midterm.

Soooo, today was bussssyyyyyyy. And I was going nuts this morning with that presentation on the genocide in Kosovo, but no worries, it went fairly well. And I had to do service after school and that was borrinng. Then I had band and it was FREEZING, oh my goodness my nose felt like it was going to fall off. And now I am home and ready to just knock out and go to sleep.

Midterms are tomorrow and Monday, I'm just hoping I dont bomb them. And then we have a football game tomororw, and we're not supposed to be getting back to school until midnight. then saturday I have championships at giants stadium, and wont get back to school until 2:30am. yeah it should be fun. Then I get to go to sleep and this week will be over finally and no more BAND. wooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Its like my birthday. And I dont have work on Sunday, so I can sleep in, ohhhhhh, life can be so good sometimes. Anyway, I'm on the hop, I have midterms to study for.
Over and Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home