Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Consider me clawed

No, I don't think the realtors are chasing me anymore, that was fantastic thinking. But much better thinking than when I imagined those bats chasing me. Ok, both left me separate voicemails leaving their cell numbers, but there were perfectly reasonable business reasons for that. (fat commission).

As for the CEO that I didn't meet yesterday, President Bush was in Columbus today, and I never almost met him too.

As for your link to the election, I like your epistle X.

As for me, I get angry everytime somebody bashes a Nader supporter, although I'm not one of them, because I'm of the thinking that we should get some other parties into the running. I think the Democratic and Republican parties are reaching the limit with the patience of the American people. Its either me or reality, we'll see who gives in first (come on Green party...).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home