Sunday, November 14, 2004

Beautiful Day

It is a beautifull day in NJ, the Lord's day. If Sunday is the first day of the week, why is it on the weekend? Xavier, that sounds like a philosophical puzzle for you.

We went to visit the Stantons on Friday and had a good time. Colby is getting really big and cute. Elizabeth is a bundle of energy, but she is very lovable.

Yesterday, I spent the day sleeping, reading and watching TV since I did not feel well. Today I feel much better. It is just a cold.

Thanksgiving is almost here, it will be great to have the Botero's from CT, here for the holiday.

Phil, I am very happy that you are applying to schools in Ohio. Studying is great for the mind and body. And if you keep going you will get the diploma. Perseverence is a great thing.

Mom's b-day is this week (don't ask me what day), don't forget.

Marcie had her last band competition yesterday, she did't get home until 3:30. I am glad that's over for now. Although I think that she had a lot of fun with it.

Dan called yesterday from Arizona. He got there okay and will send his address. At least he can watch TV and listen to music now. I told him to wait until Monday before deciding how happy he is (plenty of pushups to do).

Have a great day everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home